2017 Minnesota Majestic – Amateur Championship
When: July 1st & 2nd
Where: Blue Ribbon Pines & VisionQuest
What: 2-day PDGA B-tier
Who: Advanced Men, Advanced Women, Advanced Masters, and Intermediate Men divisions will be offered.
*Additional divisions may be offered if 10+ individuals request a new division
Registration: Open NOW – Click Here! Registration closes June 26th
Advanced Men (winner earns a spot in Pro event July 7 – 9th!): $85
Advanced Women (winner earns a spot in Pro event July 7 – 9th!): $75
Advanced Masters: $75
Intermediate Men: $75
*$10 of each entry will be used for course reservation fees
*3 of each entry will be used for PDGA fees
- Monday: June 26th: Online Registration Closes
- Thursday, June 29th: Final Tee Times posted for First Round
- Friday, June 30th — 10am – 6pm: Bring your own partner (BYOP) doubles at BRP! Player check-in will also be available during this time. Amateur players packs can be picked up during check-in
- Cost: $40 per Amateur team, $50 per Pro team
- Saturday: All players will play VisionQuest with tee times for round 1 (beginning around 8am)
- Sunday: All players will play Blue Ribbon Pines with tee times for round 2. Raffle, and awards will be after 2nd round.
If you have any questions, please contact the Minnesota Frisbee Association.