Hello all MFA members!!
The final 2015 MST Standings have been calculated. This not only shows the players and their final spots in the standings to calculate year end CASH payouts but also establishes which players in Open, Advanced, Intermediate, Masters, and Grandmasters that have earned a spot on their Zone’s Mider Cup team!
The MFA Zone Coordinators are hard at work to finalize their teams for the Mider Cup that is taking place on October 24th at Maiden Shade. This is sure to be an awesome event, not only for the players participating, but also for all spectators that come to enjoy a day of match play disc golf!
Please contact Tommy Locke with any questions that you have regarding the final points standings, Mider Cup, or if any changes are needed to the below stats!
On behalf of the MFA we are very grateful for yet again another wonderful season of competitive disc golf in both the Minnesota Summer Tour as well as the Minnesota Doubles Series.
The Fall Membership meeting will take place near the end of November. Stay tuned for more details that will follow soon!
2015 MST Points Standings
2015 MDS Points Standings
MST Tournament Results
- Minnesota Spring Opener – South – March 28th
- Basset Creek Open – West – April 28th
- Riverside Open – North – June 6th
- Maiden Shade Open – South – June 14th
- Kenwood Trails Open – East – June 20th
- Granite City Classic – North – June 27-28th
- Spamtown Open – South – July 4th
- Clash for the Crown – West – July 11th
- Eastwood Open – East – July 18th
- Battle in the Pines – West – August 2nd
- King of the North – North – September 26-27th
- MFA Fall Championship – South – October 3rd
- MN State Championships – Flex – October 10th